If you’re heading to Belize and you google the phrase “all inclusive” searching for the perfect, care-free vacation package, you’ll have a wide variety to choose from. And you’ll find that the phrase, “all inclusive” has just as wide a variety of interpretations depending on the provider.
We take pride in how strictly we interpret the meaning of that phrase. With Slickrock, “all inclusive” means once you arrive at the Biltmore Hotel in Belize City, you can just put your wallet away. You won’t need it. Before arriving in Belize you will have already purchased your airfare, and once on the ground you will pay for your taxi to the hotel. Perhaps there might also be a few last minute things you will want to purchase in Belize City before we take you out to our island. But after that, most of our guests find they never need to think about money again until their vacation is over. Our packages include:
- Hotel and island accommodations listed in itinerary
- Full Week: First (Friday or Tuesday) and last night (Saturday or Wednesday) at the Belize Biltmore Plaza Hotel in Belize City, Saturday – Friday or Wednesday – Tuesday = 7 nights on our private island.
- First Half: First (Friday) and last night (Wednesday) at the Belize Biltmore Plaza Hotel in Belize City, Saturday – Tuesday = 4 nights on our private island.
- Second Half: First (Tuesday) and last night (Saturday) at the Belize Biltmore Plaza Hotel in Belize City, Wednesday – Friday = 3 nights on our private island.
- Cabanas include linens, mattresses, pillows, and blankets
- Three meals a day, from dinner day one and lunch on last day
- Full Week: 2 restaurant meals in Belize City before going out to the island, then lunch Day 2 – lunch Day 9 on the island. See our island menu.
- First Half: 2 restaurant meals in Belize City before going out to the island, then lunch Saturday – lunch Wednesday on the island. See our island menu.
- Second Half: 2 restaurant meals in Belize City before going out to the island, then lunch Wednesday – lunch Saturday on the island. See our island menu.
- Cold beer, soda, juice, and water on the island (There is no bar on the island; other alcoholic beverages to take out to the island are available in Belize City before we depart.)
- Transport to and from the island: Our boat Batfish takes us to and fro! A very comfortable, fully-covered ride. Forty-one feet long with triple engines, this is the most reliable and comfortable launch servicing any resort at Glover’s Reef.
- All kayaks, windsurfers, surf kayaks, surf boards, and accessories (See our island sports equipment page for complete list of our gear.)
- Sports instruction (See individual sports pages for complete details on each sport.)
- Daily guided activities, all day long
- Fishing license fees for fishermen (See our Belize fishing page for more info.)
- Three to eight staff available 24/7, depending on group size
- Glover’s park entrance fees, sales and hotel taxes; all other fees
- Slickrock T-shirt
All inclusive resorts make travel easy. There’s no stress when traveling with us, we take care of everything. Our all inclusive Belize packages are comprehensive, there are no hidden costs, so it’s easy to stay within your budget. The quality of your trip matters to us, too. We spare no effort or expense in providing our guests with first-class amenities and logistics, for one set price.