All-Inclusive Vacation: Belize Adventure Week
Belize is a country rich in beauty and destinations. Our Belize Adventure Week helps you to experience the breadth of Belize’s riches. We introduced this tour way back in 1994, but we continuously revise it to match the landscape and opportunities of this incredibly diverse country of Belize allow.
Spend 3 Days Enjoying the Belizean Rainforest:
- We’ll guide you down a whitewater river by kayak
- We’ll teach you to rappel a 200 foot waterfall
- You’ll enjoy the longest zip line in Central America
- Explore the ancient Mayan site at Xunantunich
- We’ll lead you by kayak and headlamp along the mysteries of an underground river
Spend 3 Days On Our Private Island in the Carribean
- Kayak to incredible snorkeling spots people can’t reach from any beach
- We have the only surfable wave in Belize, and we have the surfboards, paddleboards, and kayaks you need to have the most fun on it
- If fishing is your passion, we have kayaks outfitted to let you indulge it
- The Carribean ocean breeze does more than create a romantic evening, it also puts the excitement in our windsurfing rigs; and we have different rigs for different experience levels
Perfect for Beginning Adventure Tourists
If you’re looking for a non-sedentary vacation, this trip will fit perfectly with your priorities.
If you’re in relatively good physical condition, but feel that you lack the experience some of these activities require, please don’t worry.
Every sport and activity is introduced to you by experienced, professional, and best of all, helpful, guides who will show you the ropes (and sometimes we’re talking about literal ropes!).
Bring your moderately fit body and a good attitude and we’ll provide the rest.